Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 48, Sept 14 2014

Well today's letter will be short but I love you all and I hope you have a good week!

This Sunday our investigator Beth got baptized!  She is from the Philippines, but has been working here for three years.  She was taught by the missionaries a few times while she was on vacation in the Philippines with her husband.  Her sister in-law, a member, extended the invitation to meet with the missionaries.  Her husband continued learning in the Philippines and when she came back to Thailand, she found our meeting house and continued to learn also.

They both got baptized this week, which is a miracle story for me and my companion, Sister Beth and Her husband, as well as her sister in-laws family.  I have a testimony that when member and missionaries work together and do so prayerfully, and with the Holy Spirit, miracles happen, lives are changed and Families can be together for ever.  As we listen to the council of our leaders and more importantly follow them everyone can witness miracles such as these!

Love Sister Marina A. Peterson
 
 
I learned how to make a Thai dessert this week!  A sweet Thai members taught us…so now I can eat this for the rest of my life!
 


 
 Sister Gwang is the one holding the tray :)
 
 
 
This is a picture of the fattest dog I've ever seen!  Here in Thailand, there are millions of Seven Elevens and everyone of them has one or two dogs that are street dogs but get fed like a ton of food by everyone that passes them…this is one of the biggest ones :)
 
Final picture with sister Ng and the members from the Thai ward.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment