Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Week 51 in Thailand, Oct 5th

This Week was a blur... someone told me that happens more the older in the mission you are.... scary!  But, anyways, this week was nevertheless filled with miracles and tender mercies.  :-)

Tues:  Sister Woodbury and I, spur of the moment, decided to visit a Less Active Member.  We called up a member we'd heard about in the past few weeks but hadn't met. She, as it turns out, hadn't been to church in years.  And phor dii waa when we called her she had just waking up from a dream that God told her she needed to be a stronger member of the church (miracle!!!!) จริงๆ

We asked if we could come over in an hour and visit her...in reality I was expecting to make a later appointment as we only had an hour time slot available in our day...but she was like, YES Sister, you need to come over!  Although it was pouring rain and traffic was, at an all time high, with the help of some members we were able to go see her and share the joy of repentance that the Gospel gives us and invite her to church!  And the best part is she came!!!!!

She got up and bore testimony that God never leaves us.  :-) So grateful for these joyful experience that strengthen my testimony and my faith that we all have a Heavenly Father that loves us and is mindful of us and our lives. He is always waiting with open arms when we are ready to come back and partake of the blessings he has in store for us.  Repentance is a beautiful word filled with hope and peace, and a knowledge that we need not make the same mistakes over and over again.

Another thing that I'm grateful for is the members. This week we had the opportunity to work and teach with several member who are so willing to sacrifice there time for the Lords work. So grateful!

Love Sister Marina A. Peterson


 
Book of Mormon class in the Asoke Ward and my new sweater I bought to prepare for cold season in a month.   :-)  I think I’m going to die when I come home Mom and Dad.  Joking, but really.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment