Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Week 50 in Thailand Sept 28, 2014

Hey everybody!  Sorry I don't have much to write about this week but life is great!

We started our week of by getting a temporary companion.  We picked up, Sister Nalya, a Sister Missionary from Laos who came to Bangkok, to get set a part before heading off to the MTC and then Cambodia, where she will be serving.  It was a good experience for me and Sister Woodbury.  We got a little shot of greenie enthusiasm and excitement that has stayed with us throughout the week.

We got to take her to go get her Patriarchal blessing before dropping her off at the airport, which really exciting for me because I got to meet the Stake Patriarch.  He's the only one in Thailand right now.  He's really an inspiring person.  He's been blind for most of his life, but he's so amazing and you can just tell that not any trial has ever stopped him from following God or living his life to the fullest.  My patriarchal blessing has helped me sooo much in my life and our little excursion helped be just that much more grateful for it as well as the priesthood.

The rest of our week was spent working and expecting miracles which received on Sunday as we had two walk-ins to church! God is so great and I’m so glad that he loves us enough to answer our prayer and try our faith!

Well!  I hope you all have a awesome week!!!!!

Love Sister Marina A. Peterson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment