Monday, February 23, 2015

Sept 19 email to Marina Thailand Week 49

I am sorry I don't write more and tell you stuff but my life is kinda the same/boring.  

What is this videos of you playing the violin or viola?????  Why haven't you told me you knew how to play?  What else have you held back from me and told your Mom?   

Marina's Reply:
 
Yeah so I ... my companion was teaching me viola :') all transfer so that I could play with her and the other two sisters in our house. :)  It was going to be a surprise :) but don't get too excited I'm not like, super skilled.  I only had 2 months of lessons lol.  I got a viola from an Elder that finished his mission so.... I think I will keep it up when I go home .. at byu :) 

I didn't move but I got a new companion her name is Sister Woodbury.  I'm the Senior companion which is weird and stressful for several reasons...We got a new assignment so now I'm serving in both the Thai Ward and the International..... still trying to figure that out????  Making it up as I go along so to speak lol. 


 
EMAIL #2  Grandpa's Birthday.
 
I sent them a Letter but I don't know if it will get there in time so here is my message to him:

Happy Birthday Grandpa!  I love you!   I really miss your cherry tomatoes :) and you and Grandma :).
 
Found a picture of a horse in Wad and it made me think of you... it looks like you... if you were Asian Lol  Well I hope you have a great Birthday and I will see you in 6 months!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment