Friday, February 27, 2015

Week 62 in Thailand. 21 Dec Christmas week.

My email reply.  No blog.

This week was crazy in that we had transfers and I’m now in a trio with Sister Smith and Sister Sawangwong.  Sister Smith was actually really worried because she was in a trio in the MTC and it was hard, but so far it’s been really fun.  This has been a week of translating for me as I’m now the area translator.  Because Sister Sawangwong doesn't speak English and S. Smith is in the process of learning Thai and can't.  So that is kind of stressful but at the same time it’s nice to serve.

It’s most stressful when I have to translate thing Sister Smith says to Sister Sawangwong and vise versa.  But that goes back to the serving thing.  Also, I got called as STL Sister Training Leader and cried for the last time at transfer meeting...because now my group is the oldest in the mission and I won't have to say goodbye to anymore people that I love LOL.  I feel like I’m getting a lot of responsibility that would normally freak me out but God has already shown me that he’s going to help so I’m not too worried :)

Tell everyone I love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment