Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Email worth sharing...Oct 26

Email Answers:

Hi Dad:  Well it’s the last p-day of the transfer so we’re all just waiting to see if we move.  I have no preference because I love it here but...I also miss serving in Thai wards...so just leaving it up to God.

(Questions about my trip)  I'm really excited to take you around Thailand because I love it here sooo much, which just makes me want to share it with everyone!!!   Oi okay I’m getting teary eyed so moving on....

The Bishop in my Ward says he's sees me on TV all the time at his office because they keep airing the English video.  I guess I’m a little famous.  LOL  Other than that, not much news.  Working hard.  Not getting trunkie.  Sharing the gospel that has brought me so much joy.

 
Love Sister Marina Peterson
 
 
It just amazes me how much we fall in love with the country and the people.  I feel the same way about New Zealand.   - Dale Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment