Thursday, February 26, 2015

Week 58 in Thailand

Time
Too fast
Immeasurable
Memorable
Everlasting

Quote of the week: ไม่ต้องเครียด ชิวิตนี้ก็สุดยอดมาก

(You don't have to stress life is so awesome)

 
Wow!  Why are the my blogs starting out all the same...because I’m running out of time.  LOL

Things I remember from the blur that was my week:

Serving others:  Sister Smith and I got to help one our recent converts, Noi package and sell vegetables at a market.  Service is awesome and always a learning experience.

Sharing the Gospel:  Taught some amazing lessons today with our investigator, Nanne.  She has changed so much in the few weeks I've known her and it’s been such a great experience to watch her faith grow.

Saw the countryside:  Went to help a member harvest rice and she gave us a tour of her grounds afterwards.  It was like a garden of plenty.  It had everything from papaya trees, fish, rice, Thai vegetables.  So beautiful.  So fun!

Sorry no pictures.  I left my SD card at home.  :-(

Sister Marina A. Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment