Thursday, August 7, 2014

Week 37 in Thailand. 29 June 2014

No blog written but here are some replies to my letter and pictures sent.  Enjoy!
Here is a picture of me and Ploy.

 
The giant songtaw that our bishop rented to take members without a car...which is like 80% of the members, to our new meeting house!  So fun!

 
My letter and reply:

I got your Father's Day card thank you. I hope the translation was what was said below.  I'm going to compare it to Grandpa's to see if you said the same stuff.

:-) Just practicing my Thai skills :-)  

 
I can't wait to meet Ally.  I'm grateful for her!  She keeps me up to date on you!  She sent me a picture of your new companion.  

Ally is…so awesome.  Everyone here has a really long, hard to say Thai, name and hers is like Alllyicidfoff or  something like that.  Her nick name is Boat...(people like to name their kids after random English words.   :-)  So we just call her Sister Boat.  She's the one we went ice skating with. She just got baptized in January.

 
So tell us all about her (Your new companion)?  Where is she from?  How long has she serves?  How long does she have left?  Do you like her as well as the others?

My new companion is Sister Barton.  She is from Bountiful, Utah and is ending her mission in about three months.  I’m not "killing" her but she is probably going to die in Bangkapi. (Some missionary lingo for you LOL)
 


 
It looks like you have some new clothes.  Where did you get such a pretty blouse and skirt?  They're both pretty.  They look good on you.

I'm not sure which picture you talking about but I got some new shirts from Sister Stevenson before she moved.  Unless you talking about the ones that you and grandma gave me.  :-)

 
 
Me and my trainer, who goes home in August :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment