Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Week 33 in Thailand, 1 June 2014


This week everything was really normal which I'm extremely thankful for.  I was thankful to be able to invite and teach and do everything else that a missionary does.
 
For P-day, Sister Stevenson and I had the opportunity to go ice-skating...Yes, ice-skating in Thailand.  LOL.  I will say right now that I can't really ice-skate but Sister Stevenson is a Pro!  She tried to help me the best that she could.  LOL  Big C (the Thai version of Walmart) in our area has a ice rink, so that’s where we went. It’s only open for two hours because they can't keep the ice cold enough, or longer than that.   :-)   It was pretty much water by the time we left and probably wouldn't pass a safety test, but we had fun and I would say I improved as much as possible in an hour and a half time span.  LOL  Yes I can know say that I learned to Ice Skate In Thailand!

Anyway, after that it was back to work. We taught English, Invited, Taught and our Efforts all came together when our investigator Woot was baptized on Saturday!  I love this Gospel, I know that it’s true, I know that I have a Savior and a loving Heavenly Father who cares about me individually and that compels me to always be abounding in good works and to serve God. He will do so much for us if we only humble ourselves and turn to him.

 
Love to all,

Sister Marina A. Peterson

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment