Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week 16 in Thailand, 2 Feb 2014

It’s February! I'm not even going to get into how crazy that is, but….

This week has been challenging in a creative good way.  We've really been focusing on stepping up the Auxiliary programs in my area; one to find more investigators and two to have a fun, productive, and wholesome activity for the member’s here to enjoy and bring their friends to.  It was a lot of work, extra work, but it’s definitely paying off.

The Elders in my district got two new investigators from our auxiliary programs which include:   FHE, English Class, Youth night, and sports day.  We had several of our current investigators come this week and it was very rewarding.  I think one thing I've definitely learned from this, is that deep down everyone likes to have wholesome fun.  Not worry about getting into trouble or dealing with consequences. It’s a lasting kind of fun!  It brings a spirit that fosters friendship and happiness just like the gospel.

Speaking of making activities fun...if any one has any good games or mutual activities, feel free to Email them to me!  Please!

This week we taught everyone how to line dance...or maybe square dance?  I don’t know, but our resident Texan Sister missionary here was an excellent teacher!  We can always use new ideas!  Well Everyone I love you and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love Sister Peterson


Youth party.

No comments:

Post a Comment