Monday, March 17, 2014

My letter from Marina. 9 Feb 2014

Oi! I know I can't believe its six months already and a year from now, this will be over.  I’ve kind of forgotten what it’s like to be going to school, etc.  Definitely not as busy as I am now.  I feel like I'm a completely different person.  I don’t know how to explain it? I wonder the next year will bring???

Also, I’m freaking out a bit because transfers are next week and either Sister Mullen or I will be moving for sure and maybe both of us.  The suspense is killing me. 

This week was actually kind of tiring and long but, on Saturday we had a bit of an adventure that was well timed.  I will write more about in the blog email but it just strengthened my testimony that our Father in Heaven knows us and will never give us more than we can handle and really does answer prayers in ways better than we can imagine.

It may be my second to last p-day in Phitsanulok so were going to go shopping and painting at the river one last time! Next week were going out to Suko Thai again because three of the missionaries here haven’t been and they might get transferred. But I’m excited because I lost all the pictures from the first visit anyway!

 
Well more in a bit Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment