Monday, March 24, 2014

March Mini Transfers

Well I was in the middle of helping a member Yai Baans move this last Wednesday, when I got the call that said I was moving in a mini transfer.  When we have Thai missionaries come in they have to do mini transfers because the Philippines MTC is on a six week transfer schedule; Provo is on a eight week schedule.






So I said my many goodybyes to the wonderful people of Phitsanulok on Wednesday night and was at the bus station Thursday morning.  Several members and my investigator showed up to send me off which was so sweet! I love them !!!!!! and miss everyone. 


I'm now in Bangkapi, which is a city in Bangkok. Whoa I feel like I've jumped from the boonies in Idaho to, like downtown LA.  Just kidding...but really.  Tuesday I was truck surffing as we helped Sister Bow move and waking up to the sounds of cats in my ceiling and now I'm in a high-so one room apartment that resembles a display in Ikea and serving in a ward with a actual church building.  LOL  Thailand has it all!

I'm good.  Moving was stressful but Church was exciting.  One of the speakers started singing the song from Pocahontas, the listen with your heart, you will understand part.  Before that, the three grandma singing in the movie is speaking Indian language and the Thai speaker was just making up chanting sound...so funny!  I was trying not to bust up laughing because I was on the stand to bear my testimony.  LOL   #lovethailand/thaipeople



Well I will definetly have more next week but I love you all!
Saying goodbye to Sister Speas

1 comment: