Thursday, September 5, 2013

Third Hand Written Letter

…We had a devotional in the Marriott Center and I saw Jennifer on our way out.  Everything was so crazy because of the weather.  I couldn’t say Hi to her.  We got soaked walking back to the MTC.  I guess God is preparing us for Thailand.  J

We have service assignments that we do every week.  Ours is setting up chairs for the new missionary orientation which I’m happy about because other zones have to clean resident halls and bathrooms, etc.  I did that every morning for two years and glad for the break.  We just finished our and it doesn’t take us long.  I am grateful for that too.

Emily came in today.  My companion and I were sitting outside, writing letters while our laundry was going.  She came by on her way to her new companion and room.  She was happy to see me.  She looked just as overwhelmed as I felt on my first day.  J  We hugged and said hello then we parted ways.  I am sure we will see each other around the cafeteria.

I am praying for you.  Don’t worry…

Love Sister Peterson

p.s. My lesson plan is on the back. 

*** If you think I am going to try typing it you have another thing coming (Dale)

No comments:

Post a Comment