Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 11th 
A quick email reply:

I'm both tired and ready spiritually to serve...the excitement of the MTC is plateauing but my Branch President warned us and told us to mentally prepare for the "middle weeks."   That’s what I’ve done.  J   Evan the only one who writes me.  Elizabeth emailed me once the first week and Logan..... is Logan.  

I can't believe I’ve been in for a month and its already time for Katiemarie's Farewell!  I would love pictures!  Emily is leaving the MTC on Monday... I don't really see her much but I’m still sad.  L  I miss ya'all so much but I’m not really homesick.  I’m always busy, like you said in your letter. 

Also could you send me some jerky :) paeng maag! in Thai.  I'll send you another email with stories !

Love Sister Peterson

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
She got her jerky and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment