Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 66 in Thailand, Jan 18, 2015

This week our investigator Nai got baptized.  We've been teaching him for a few months and this was, maybe the most exciting day of the transfer!  My companion and I have been working really hard and have faced some disappointments also.  This transfer, we've both felt God pouring the blessings upon us.  In His own ways and on His own time!

This transfer has been the best opportunity to align our will with Heavenly Father's and find joy in serving and teaching. I can't believe it's the last week of the transfers already and I'm heading on transfer “sud thai” (the last).  Being a missionary goes by way too fast and I'm determined to make this the best transfer yet!  So everyone keep praying for me!! 

Love Sister Marina A. Peterson



 




Email to me, asking about her new companion:  She actually sooo cute!!!!  We have a lot of fun.  The work has its ups and downs but our investigator Nai got baptized yesterday, which was really exciting for us and the branch.  We've been teaching him since we got to Mahasarakam.  I actually love being a missionary sooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment