Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 64 in Thailand. A NEW YEAR

This week we rang in the New Year with a bang! 

Day one:  I got a new companion, fresh from the MTC Philippines.  Her name is Sister Wittawee and she is from Bangkapi.  I was sooo excited to learn that I would be training her!!!  Pretty sure I prayed for that, like for a month straight, back when I was leaving Bangkapi.  Even though I forgot about my request, Heavenly Father didn't and here we are, five months later!

The rest of our week went a lot like this:  Invite, teach, eat, sleep, repeat.  By Sunday, we were exhausted, but as always, Sunday is when the Lord pours our his blessings the most.  We had a baptism for our investigator Garfield.  Garfield is the younger sister to Sister Nanne, so it was a really exciting day.  Sister Nanne was the speaker at the baptism, so on Saturday, we helped her write her first talk and then practice giving it, so she wouldn't be nervous. It was the most rewarding day of the transfer so far.   Never be afraid to pray for blessing!!!! 

Well I hope that you all had a wonderful New Year's Day and I'm sending out a bunch of letters today so keep your eye out!

All my love, Sister Marina A. Peterson  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment