Saturday, May 10, 2014

Week 28 Transfers again...

 This week was transfers...(TRANSFER 4!)

Drum roll please.......

Neither Sister Stevenson or I moved Yeah!  Another awesome few months in Bangkapi!  But Sadly a lot of the Elders moved…but we had a great time and the new Elders are Awesome. I think we will have a great transfer!

ตอ่ไป้ (Next) we met with a lot of formers this week and its really made me realize that everything is on the Lords timing and we never really know where we are at in someone’s conversion story but that this is the work of Salvation and every little thing counts. In a Broader scope every action we take and story we share and person we meet has a great purpose in the plan of salvation. In our Heavenly Father’s Plan.
 
My adventure of the week consisted in singing in the Bangkapi Ward Choir this Sunday!  Atigaan (bishop) is a musician so he specially arranged Where Love Is for us to sing (in Thai of course) and he asked Sister Stevenson and I to come listen to it and practice it.  We were so excited... until Saturday rehearsal where we learned that we were the only two singing the part...then we were terrified...because we are not professional.  LOL  Once again I'm a missionary and I have to do things I would never do other wise. I think it went pretty well on Sunday.  We were doing it for ward conference... so the Stake Presidency was there.
 
Our church has like these chimes that sound like the announcements of some magical occurrence in a Disney movie and of course we used them in our musical number.  :-) ... hope the Stake Presidency Enjoyed it.
 
I love Thailand!!!!!! 


 
Coconut Jelly

 
Sisters Boon and Bua

 
Sister Stevenson, Sisters Boat and Ploy
 
 
Love, the Singer, Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment