Monday, November 11, 2013

Excerpts from my letter to Dad:

I’m really excited to Skype! I miss home for sure but every time I’m starting to get discouraged or tired, something miraculous happens and I’m ready to work again…It is a lot different than when you served your mission.  We have email, digital pics, Skype!  You just had stone tables and chisels.

On Friday we went to a member’s home and learned how to make Thai food.  It was beyond awesome and next P-day, we’re going to try to replicate…wish us luck!

I can't wait for her to make it for ME...without the hot peppers that is.

Now that it’s been long enough that you don't have to worry...I got hit by a truck on my bike, like week one.   My injuries are thoroughly healed, tender mercies that they weren't more serious.  I was riding and a truck decided it didn't want to go out of the parking lot any more and backed up into me…scary. 
I was lucky and had only minor injuries.  More lucky for my wallet, my bike was okay!  LOL  So God loves me too!  He is watching out for both of us.

I also scolded her for not telling me earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment