Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Second Hand-Written Letter Home


Second Hand-Written Letter

 The language is beautiful and I love it.  I want it to come faster but I am reminded to learn patience with myself and remember that I’ve only been studying for a week.  It’s sometimes hard to stay focused because I get along so well with my district Sisters.  We gab when I should be studying.  There will time for gabbing once I have mastered the language, right?!

I am going to try to memorize the baptism invitation in Thai tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be better, language wise.  I know when I am being reverent and letting the spirit help me, I do better.  Tomorrow, I’m just going to have to remember to keep the spirit with me.

Love,

          Marina:  Sister Peterson
 
p.s. Today was much better.  My companion and I taught our investigator about keeping the Sabbath Day Holy.  We tried to use the simplest words possible!  It went much better.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment